I can't believe it's here! One year ago today made my first blog post and now The Couture Butterfly has taken off! So much has happened in the past year and I am excited to see what the future holds. To jump start the anniversary, I had the layout and design of TCB completely made over (more info on that in yesterday's post).
In figuring out how to blog, there are so many things I have l learned. From how to post, playing around with blogger layouts to jumping into photography (all of the pictures on the blog have been taken by me and my camera). I look forward to continue posting and bringing all things creative to you all.
Thanks for being fabulous!
In honor of this great occasion, I've also put together a playlist of songs that inspired me throughout the year:
- "Lights" (Fernando Garibay Remix) - Ellie Goulding
- "Speed the Collapse" - Metric
- "Suspension" - LIGHTS
- "You're Early" - 2:54
- "Anklebiters" - Paramore
- "Distant Light (When This Life is Over)" - Straight Line Stitch
- "Black" - Sevendust
- "I'm Not Afraid" - Lacuna Coil
- "Burn" - Ellie Goulding
- "Automatic Systematic Habit" - Garbage
- "Sick of It" - Skillet
- "Capitol City" - Deluka
- "What You Want" - Evanescence
- "Sweet Nothing" - Calvin Harris (feat. Florence Welch)
- "Think About It" - Melanie C