Since it is still early spring, the weather can be unpredictable. Here's what's going in the bag:
- 1 pair of each: Jeans, capris and shorts: This way I have options to be able to adjust to the weather
- 5 various tops: I tend to change my mind when I pick out what I wear, so I like to bring options that are compact but give me a chance to switch things up)
- 2 scarves: They are an essential for any trip. Plus they are the quickest way to instantly enhance a look)
- Jacket and Sweater: The spring breeze can be a little chilly, so I always pack these, even if I think I don't need them.
- 2 pairs of shoes: Since I'm only going for the weekend, I see no reason to pack more than two pairs. Shoes can take up the most space in a bag so the more you can minimize, the better. (Plus if your bag doesn't have wheels, it also makes it VERY heavy.)
- Hat & Purse: Another fun way to add to an outfit. The envelope purse doubles as a clutch or a purse with straps making it extremely versatile.
I'll be taking lots of pictures this weekend of all the food, fun, fashion, and the parade! I'll also be including how I ended up wearing these pieces!